« Back to General

Unable to Delete Saved Puzzles

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Re: Unable to Delete Saved Puzzles
Answer
11/1/04 10:25 PM as a reply to datagridgirl.
>I now get the message "You've reached the quota of saved puzzles. Please take the time to solve or to delete your saved puzzles in order to continue solving new puzzles.", which is fine, but it doesn't show me my puzzles to delete any more ( So, I can't delete any saved puzzles, and I can't solve any new ones. Please help! Feel free to delete any or all of my saved puzzles.

If you want to delete a saved puzzle you need to go to the puzzle page and click on the link "delete saved".

You will be able to get the full list of puzzles, and save again once you delete or solve puzzles from your saved puzzles list.

Hagit

Answer
11/1/04 10:26 PM as a reply to datagridgirl.
That's the problem, there is no list on my puzzles page, saved or otherwise. It just shows a blank list.

>>I now get the message "You've reached the quota of saved puzzles. Please take the time to solve or to delete your saved puzzles in order to continue solving new puzzles.", which is fine, but it doesn't show me my puzzles to delete any more ( So, I can't delete any saved puzzles, and I can't solve any new ones. Please help! Feel free to delete any or all of my saved puzzles.
>
>
>If you want to delete a saved puzzle you need to go to the puzzle page and click on the link "delete saved".
>
>You will be able to get the full list of puzzles, and save again once you delete or solve puzzles from your saved puzzles list.
>
>Hagit

Answer
11/1/04 10:34 PM as a reply to datagridgirl.
We deleted one puzzle for you. Now you should get the full list of puzzles. However, tomorrow you will have the same problem because it looks like a cache memory. You can either clear the cache and history, or try to "bypass" it by using the other link of the site www.triddlers.com

Hagit

>That's the problem, there is no list on my puzzles page, saved or otherwise. It just shows a blank list.
>
>
>>>I now get the message "You've reached the quota of saved puzzles. Please take the time to solve or to delete your saved puzzles in order to continue solving new puzzles.", which is fine, but it doesn't show me my puzzles to delete any more ( So, I can't delete any saved puzzles, and I can't solve any new ones. Please help! Feel free to delete any or all of my saved puzzles.
>>
>>
>>If you want to delete a saved puzzle you need to go to the puzzle page and click on the link "delete saved".
>>
>>You will be able to get the full list of puzzles, and save again once you delete or solve puzzles from your saved puzzles list.
>>
>>Hagit

Unable to Delete Saved Puzzles
Answer
11/1/04 10:36 PM
I now get the message "You've reached the quota of saved puzzles. Please take the time to solve or to delete your saved puzzles in order to continue solving new puzzles.", which is fine, but it doesn't show me my puzzles to delete any more ( So, I can't delete any saved puzzles, and I can't solve any new ones. Please help! Feel free to delete any or all of my saved puzzles.

Thanks!
DGG

Answer
11/1/04 10:36 PM as a reply to datagridgirl.
Thanks Hagit, that works for now, so I'll go delete some more puzzles )

>We deleted one puzzle for you. Now you should get the full list of puzzles. However, tomorrow you will have the same problem because it looks like a cache memory. You can either clear the cache and history, or try to "bypass" it by using the other link of the site www.triddlers.com
>
>Hagit
>
>
>>That's the problem, there is no list on my puzzles page, saved or otherwise. It just shows a blank list.
>>
>>
>>>>I now get the message "You've reached the quota of saved puzzles. Please take the time to solve or to delete your saved puzzles in order to continue solving new puzzles.", which is fine, but it doesn't show me my puzzles to delete any more ( So, I can't delete any saved puzzles, and I can't solve any new ones. Please help! Feel free to delete any or all of my saved puzzles.
>>>
>>>
>>>If you want to delete a saved puzzle you need to go to the puzzle page and click on the link "delete saved".
>>>
>>>You will be able to get the full list of puzzles, and save again once you delete or solve puzzles from your saved puzzles list.
>>>
>>>Hagit

RE: Re: Unable to Delete Saved Puzzles
Answer
9/16/13 8:46 PM as a reply to hagitm.
I've got 2 saved puzzles, but one has been solved, and hasn't auto deleted itself.  I don't see a link to delete a saved puzzle. 

Answer
9/16/13 8:50 PM as a reply to raiderfan614.
also, when I click on the saved puzzle, it takes me to the puzzle, but nothing is saved.  These are both a part of multis, if that makes a difference.

Answer
9/17/13 5:57 AM as a reply to raiderfan614.
Hi, there is a button "Delete saved" just under the "Solve" button.
I deleted you solved puzzle.

R

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.