« Back to General

Triddler problem

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Triddler problem
Answer
12/27/04 1:16 PM
Hi, I don't have any problem accessing the griddlers, but when I try to do a triddler, I only get a gray box. I can't get to the screen where I solve the puzzles.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Re: Triddler problem
Answer
12/27/04 4:07 PM as a reply to klg.
[quote="klg"]Hi, I don't have any problem accessing the griddlers, but when I try to do a triddler, I only get a gray box. I can't get to the screen where I solve the puzzles.

Did you try to use another browser? I have the same problem in Maxthon, but never in Internet Explorer.

Good luck,

Caro

Answer
12/27/04 6:13 PM as a reply to klg.
Triddlers can be solved only with Java2 (v1.4.1_xx and up). Click on the Java icon in the homepage and download the latest version for free.
If you still have problems please visit the FAQ page, Section B (Java Problems) for more help.

Hagit

Answer
12/27/04 7:33 PM as a reply to klg.
[quote="hagitm"]Triddlers can be solved only with Java2 (v1.4.1_xx and up). Click on the Java icon in the homepage and download the latest version for free.
If you still have problems please visit the FAQ page, Section B (Java Problems) for more help.

Hagit

Thank you, it works now.

Answer
12/28/04 6:52 PM as a reply to klg.
[quote="carootje"][quote="klg"]Hi, I don't have any problem accessing the griddlers, but when I try to do a triddler, I only get a gray box. I can't get to the screen where I solve the puzzles.

Did you try to use another browser? I have the same problem in Maxthon, but never in Internet Explorer.

Good luck,

Caro

Caro: In Maxthon, go to Options - Maxthon options... - Advanced and under Java Virtual Machine select Other Virtual Machine Installed

I have Maxthon v1.1.035.

Milan

Answer
1/17/05 3:09 AM as a reply to klg.
I love Griddlers, but I can't get Triddlers to work. My browser says that the page is loaded, but nothing ever appears. Does anyone else have this problem? Or a solution?

Answer
1/17/05 10:43 AM as a reply to klg.
[quote="sharii"]I love Griddlers, but I can't get Triddlers to work. My browser says that the page is loaded, but nothing ever appears. Does anyone else have this problem? Or a solution?

sharii,
The answer is given in this topic: Have Java 2, if it doesn't work in Internet Explorer - try another browser.
Hagit

Answer
1/18/05 5:47 AM as a reply to klg.
I sometimes have a gray box appear as well even after Internet Explorer says the page is loaded. Typically, making the applet reload the image works. You can achieve this by minimizing the window then maximizing it again. It is easier than learning a new browser.

Answer
4/15/05 2:21 PM as a reply to klg.
My tip with the InternetExplorer is to use the scroll bar of the page. This works for me.

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.