« Back to General

New format - cannot advance saved list

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
I'm getting both the old and a new format for Griddlers when I log on; mostly the new. In the new format, when I open a saved list and try to advance beyond page 1 it jumps to the New Puzzles tab. I imagine this may be an issue of working the bugs out of the new format.

RE: New format - cannot advance saved list
Answer
8/9/10 1:55 PM as a reply to davids.
Goodness knows where I keep getting switched to .. I can't understand the muddle of new boxes and the like .. I can't use the 'themes' section at all .. because it's all a big jumble .. and goodness knows where all the new Griddlers have gone .. it shows there are none at all and there should be around 700-800 .. I am getting very confused .. this is not nice at all ... please, please put everything back the way it was ... it's all terribly muddled now .. :cry:

Answer
8/9/10 2:23 PM as a reply to patootie.
I agree! This is a mess. Even if it actually works, it's hard to figure out how we'll use it effectively.

Do we no longer have list formats we can save? Any chance you can Beta this one a bit longer before dumping it on us?

Thanks. You know I love Griddlers...the complaints are only because of my devotion. :-)

Answer
8/9/10 3:02 PM as a reply to elisadavis.
elisadavis:
...Do we no longer have list formats we can save?

You can create 3 saved lists by clicking on the gear icon to the right of the filters. Problem is, you can't advance pages in the list because of a bug.

Answer
8/9/10 3:06 PM as a reply to davids.
davids:
elisadavis:
...Do we no longer have list formats we can save?

You can create 3 saved lists by clicking on the gear icon to the right of the filters. Problem is, you can't advance pages in the list because of a bug.

Bug is fixed. Now you can navigate to page 2, 3... 100.

If you find more bugs, please describe them in the forum, like this one. We do our best to fix them.

Hagit

Answer
8/9/10 3:15 PM as a reply to hagitm.
hagitm:

Bug is fixed. Now you can navigate to page 2, 3... 100.

Hagit

Yay! Thanks.

Answer
8/9/10 3:29 PM as a reply to patootie.
Patootie,

1. New Puzzles:
Click on the following link: New Puzzles. If you do not get puzzles (currently there are 1147 new puzzles) - click on the Clear Selection button in that page.

2. Themes:
It's a graphic matter. We'll take care of it later today, or tomorrow, depends of the priority of other bugs that may be found.

3. Speed:
If the site is still slow for you - clear cache and delete history. You may have bad pages stored in your computer. Those can slow you down and/or show messup pages.

Hagit

Answer
8/10/10 1:56 PM as a reply to hagitm.
Thanks so much! As with anything new, it's hard for a user to know if something new is a feature or a bug. Glad it was a bug!!!

(As for another forum discussion, I can't believe anyone would be here actively for years and not subscribe!)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.