General

Voting facility missing

Toggle
Voting facility missing
Answer
5/14/11 10:45 AM
I seem to have lost the ability to vote can you help?
While I'm on voting - is it possible to change the vote when realising that wasn't what I meant?
Thanks
Nicki
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Voting facility missing
Answer
5/15/11 5:57 AM as a reply to Nicki Nebbs.
Clear cache and delete history. If that doesn't help - try to reinstall Java.

Hagit
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/18/11 9:20 PM as a reply to Hagit Maor.
Hi Hagit

I cleared cache and history and reinstalled Java. I guess I'm just going to have to put up with not voting. ( I have checked on ie and voting works ok there but going back to using ie regularly is a step too far)

Thanks for trying for me

Nicki
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/12/11 11:43 AM as a reply to Nicki Nebbs.
I have realised that one of the reasons for not being able to vote is that I haven't finished the puzzle. I recently thought that I had completed Elimaor's Enchanted Forest but when I went onto IE to vote I realised that the two right hand columns are missing on my overall view in Firefox - any suggestions?

Nicki
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/12/11 2:10 PM as a reply to Nicki Nebbs.
If one browser (you didn't mention which) doesn't show you the whole image (all the parts) and IE does show it correctly, why don't you use IE?

A possible solution is to update Java, but again - you may use a browser that is not compatible to the site.

Regards,
Hagit
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/16/11 4:05 PM as a reply to Hagit Maor.
I use Firefox and never seemed to have problems before but I will try reinstalling Java again. Sorry, but cannot seem to bring myself to go back to IE permanently
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/18/11 7:32 PM as a reply to Nicki Nebbs.
Ok I have switched to Chrome and can now see the whole puzzle and have voted successfully. So it is just my Firefox that i need to reload.
0 (0 Votes)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.