« Back to All About You

How did we get here?

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
How did we get here?
Answer
7/31/04 3:40 AM
Sorry guys and gals,but I can't access "chat" these days, so if I'm asking about something that has already been covered in "chat" I apologise.But I just was wondering how we all got here.I mean of course how we all got on to GRIDDLERS .E.g. was it by default, was it recommended , was it via an "associated link"......? Just curiousity on my part.Take care folks,Eleanor. ( Naturally, being an adult , I know how we all got "here"-it was a great big stork that brought us...DUH )

Re: How did we get here?
Answer
7/31/04 4:14 AM as a reply to elemi.
>Sorry guys and gals,but I can't access "chat" these days, so if I'm asking about something that has already been covered in "chat" I apologise.But I just was wondering how we all got here.I mean of course how we all got on to GRIDDLERS .E.g. was it by default, was it recommended , was it via an "associated link"......? Just curiousity on my part.Take care folks,Eleanor. ( Naturally, being an adult , I know how we all got "here"-it was a great big stork that brought us...DUH )

There is a topic going about this
How did you find your way here? 16 July 04

Hope this helps.
ev

Re: How did we get here?
Answer
7/31/04 8:40 AM as a reply to elemi.
>Sorry guys and gals,but I can't access "chat" these days,

We made some changes in hope to allow more people a better access to the chat. Please click on the button ENTER CHAT. If you get an error message, copy it and send to griddlers_team message box.

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.