School Project: Griddler Survey

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
School Project: Griddler Survey
Answer
11/1/04 3:27 AM
Hello everybody!

I'm doing a project in school about Griddlers, and I need your help. I want you please to write me

1. When and how did you discover Griddlers?
2. Why, for your opinion, Griddlers are so fun?

Please (if you don't mind) write your age.

If you think that there are more questions I should write, or if you have something else to tell me about this subject, please write me...

Thank you very much,
Roo

Re: School Project: Griddler Survey
Answer
11/1/04 10:15 AM as a reply to rumjah2.
>Hello everybody!
>
>I'm doing a project in school about Griddlers, and I need your help. I want you please to write me
>
>1. When and how did you discover Griddlers?
>2. Why, for your opinion, Griddlers are so fun?
>
>Please (if you don't mind) write your age.
>
>If you think that there are more questions I should write, or if you have something else to tell me about this subject, please write me...
>
>Thank you very much,
>Roo
>
> Just when I finished writing this massage, I saw the massage of chefmomster2 - "How did you find your way here?" . So I think I'll use the replies to her question. But anyway, if you have an answer for my second question, or if you have something else to add, write me.

Thanks again,
Roo
>
>
>
>

Answer
11/1/04 10:31 AM as a reply to rumjah2.
You can find more information in the forum All About You.

> Just when I finished writing this massage, I saw the massage of chefmomster2 - "How did you find your way here?" . So I think I'll use the replies to her question. But anyway, if you have an answer for my second question, or if you have something else to add, write me.

As for your 2nd question
>2. Why, for your opinion, Griddlers are so fun?

Look at What makes Griddlers griddle for you?

Good luck in your project! -)
Hagit

Answer
11/1/04 1:27 PM as a reply to rumjah2.
> Why, for your opinion, Griddlers are so fun?

Hi Roo,

Since Hagit already gave you the links to the answers to some of your other questions, I'll just try to answer this one for you.

Griddlers are fun for me at different times for different reasons.

Sometimes I choose difficult puzzles. Especialy when I'm obsessing about some problem or another! It occupies my mind and gives me a "brain vacation" of sorts. I have to concentrate so hard on the griddler, it pushes all other thoughts out of my mind!

At other times, I am feeling antsy. Unable to sit down for long. (Used to be too much coffee, but now I'm not so sure! LOL). At these times I love the little bitty ones. They are not too long for my shortened attention spans in those moments and many are surprisingly good considering their size!

I'm not sure if you are talking about the puzzles or the website in general, but I'll also tell you about my thoughts on the site.

This site has been a wonderful and exciting discovery for me! I have made several very good friends around the world who I might never have known in any other way. I've been able to be involved in this site in a way that gives me a lot of fulfillment and a real sense of satisfaction.

I truly enjoy my time in the chatroom here. The people are overwhelmingly warm and kind. They are also some of the brightest and funniest people I have ever met!

Beyond that, just the idea of having a free game site that is here only for the purpose of fun, whatever that means to each person, is awesome.

That brings me to the Team- an amazing group of dedicated and smart people who are the BEST!

Thanks for asking!
Chef (Age 46)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.