Personal Events and Stories

New Pics of the joeys

Toggle
New Pics of the joeys
Answer
2/22/05 2:46 AM
hey all here are a couple of new pics of the joeys.

Thanks for looking

Lindsay
0 (0 Votes)

Re: New Pics of the joeys
Answer
2/22/05 2:47 AM as a reply to Lindsay.
and another pic
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/22/05 7:24 AM as a reply to Lindsay.
They are sooooo cute!!!

Congrats to such lovely pair of joeys emoticon and thank you for sharing the pictures with us.

Domi.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/22/05 10:16 AM as a reply to Lindsay.
They really are cute, keep the pictures coming, then we are a little bit part of the family and will see them grow...

Maarten
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/22/05 4:52 PM as a reply to Lindsay.
I love those pics, it is so nice to see newborn life grow up.

Question: how do you see if it's a boy or a girl? With some animals it is real hard to tell, but you knew instantly. I don't see it from the pictures. You don't need to give sordid details emoticon but it is so nice to have a boy-girl twin. Is it normal for gliders to have twins?

As you see, I'm curious about the animals.

Congrats again,

Caro
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/23/05 6:46 AM as a reply to Lindsay.
Aaaaawwwwwwww. They are so cute. They rank right next to my cat (when he was a kitten) on the adorable-o-meter.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/24/05 2:39 AM as a reply to Lindsay.
They are so cute! :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
3/3/05 2:12 AM as a reply to Lindsay.
"carootje":
I love those pics, it is so nice to see newborn life grow up.

Question: how do you see if it's a boy or a girl? With some animals it is real hard to tell, but you knew instantly. I don't see it from the pictures. You don't need to give sordid details emoticon but it is so nice to have a boy-girl twin. Is it normal for gliders to have twins?

As you see, I'm curious about the animals.

Congrats again,

Caro

when you flip them on their belly, boys have what looks like an outy belly button when they are that little, and girls have what looks like an inny belly button, which is there pouch when they grow up.

hope that helps!

here is another pic i think this is the girl but i am not sure i forget who i took pics of with a camera i borrowed so i could get some good shots.

Attachments:

Attachment

0 (0 Votes)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.