A few suggestions for MultiGriddlers

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
A few suggestions for MultiGriddlers
Answer
12/18/04 10:19 PM
A few suggestions...

1. In the "search engine" add the option to search Multis that you haven't finished (you finished a few parts, but not the whole griddler).

Also in the search engine, because of the growing number of super multis, maybe add an option to search for super multis (not just regular multis).

2. In the Mutli Griddler puzzle stats, it will be nice to see how many people have finished the whole multi and not just the specific part.

Re: A few suggestions for MultiGriddlers
Answer
12/19/04 6:20 AM as a reply to tirosh.
Great ideas! I would also like to see:

1. An average total time for each multi.

2. An entry for my total time on the multi.

3. Sort by total difficulty and average total time.

4. Sort by most difficult part and longest average time.

Answer
12/24/04 1:28 PM as a reply to tirosh.
A few more thoughts about multis...

On the puzzle page, where the "puzzle size" line is, i would also like to see how many parts are there in this multi.

I would also like to see in the search field only multis i completed all parts of, and in the results see only the first part of the multi. This way i will see the name of the multi only once and not 6,10,54 or 90 times emoticon

tirosh (Gonny)

Answer
12/24/04 1:32 PM as a reply to tirosh.
[quote="kysuebr"]Great ideas! I would also like to see:

1. An average total time for each multi.

2. An entry for my total time on the multi.

3. Sort by total difficulty and average total time.

4. Sort by most difficult part and longest average time.
I love all those suggestions about multi's! Especially the ones about finding back multi's that you haven't finished yet and the totals per multi.

Btw Kyesue, sorting by difficulty and average per multi is already possible: In the selection area add the title of the multi you're doing. You'll see only the parts of that one and you can sort them on time or difficulty. And if you leave out the finished parts you'll see as well how many there are left to do! :happy7:

bye, Jelga

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.