Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Triddlers
Answer
1/2/05 8:29 PM
In the Chat yesterday, I asked if some of the Griddlers tools would be added to Triddlers. RA100 asked me what specifically and I could only come up with a couple of them on the spur of the moment. Here would be my wish list: Backspace, guide lines (which I understand now are not possible in Triddlers), the magnifying ruler in the corners, the use of the Alt key to mark several lines at once, and the use of the Shift key to mark numbers and spaces with circles.

Even if these cannot be done, this is a wonderful site!

Re: Triddlers
Answer
1/3/05 3:33 AM as a reply to kokomo.
Those are great suggestions. Guide lines are not possible, but it would be helpful to have lines to mark every 5th row. The lines would look like hexagons instead of squares.

Answer
1/3/05 6:19 AM as a reply to kokomo.
I suppose the pause option can also be added, even though it is not as important as the above list.

Answer
1/13/05 7:14 PM as a reply to kokomo.
as I said yesterday in another topic, it should be possible to mark every fifth line of triangles in each of the three directions (and the line of numbers too). Because for that it is not necessairy to translate the mouse-position in three guidelines, that means it is easier to realize and it would help already a lot!
Fineke

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.