« Back to Chat and G-Match/T-Match

Chat meeting and Different G-Match: Saturday, Feb 10th, 1am GMT

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
G-Match Round 11:
In this round you will be required to submit a different password for every G-Match puzzle.

The password for the 1st G-Match puzzle will be given in the chatroom when the match starts. It will appear in the chat's header as well.
The password for the 2nd G-Match puzzle is the description (title) of the 1st G-Match puzzle.
The password for the 3rd G-Match puzzle is the description (title) of the 2nd G-Match puzzle, and so on.

The passwords are case sensitive (the first letter is always in caps and the rest is lowercase) and consist of one word.

------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, February 10th, 2008
1am GMT
5pm West Coast (LA)
8pm East Coast (NY)
------------------------------------------------------

Re: Chat meeting and Different G-Match: Saturday, Feb 10th, 1am GMT
Answer
2/9/07 7:20 AM as a reply to hagitm.
Is there a problem with the chat logs? I'm still waiting on the last two. If we need help with editing and there is something that I can do, let me know.

S

Answer
2/9/07 8:07 AM as a reply to hagitm.
I'm waiting for them as well. Who is keeping them? emoticon

Answer
2/11/07 10:37 PM as a reply to hagitm.
How hard is it to distinguish British from English? Apparently some Polish students think Scotland is the best place to learn about this. Maybe they can tell us more about the Italian part of the chat as well.... :dontknow:
Attachments: chat_log 10-02-2007.doc (104.5k)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.