Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
1 vs 100
Answer
3/2/08 12:45 AM
In chat today raist hinted that we would see him clearly in the show.

Usually, the people who get a full screen are:
1. Celebrities - they like to invite them, to make the show more "colorful".
2. "Silly" people - those who give a wrong answer to a very easy question.
3. Consultants - people who explain why they chose to answer as they did (right or wrong).

I thought raist would be in the 3rd group. But... no! He got a full screen because he was a Joker. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Jokers are trivia experts! If they give a wrong answer the ONE gets a LOT of money for that.

Now... how did raist get to be a Joker? As the show host said: raist won the country's IQ contest. You have to help me here, raist. What contest was that?

WELL DONE, raist! :thumbup:
Hagit

P.S.: For those who don't know the show - here is a link: 1 vs 100.

Re: 1 vs 100
Answer
3/2/08 8:10 AM as a reply to hagitm.
[quote="hagitm"]Now... how did raist get to be a Joker? As the show host said: raist won the country's IQ contest. You have to help me here, raist. What contest was that?
Test the Nation that is.
raist won the 1st place. He scored 147 points in IQ scale, and got the title Genius rightfully, according to the IQ scale.

Hagit

P.S.: No video clips yet in the TV show's website.

Answer
3/2/08 11:23 AM as a reply to hagitm.
Well, I did watch the show eventually (though Survivor still came first emoticon). There were some really good questions there emoticon

Answer
3/6/08 12:07 AM as a reply to hagitm.
http://www.reshet.tv/video.aspx?video_id=14300&form1

I'm no.71, they show me for several seconds right before the end of the video.

Answer
3/6/08 1:34 PM as a reply to hagitm.
If you see a video with a man and a woman, choose the second video on the right menu. I just found out now when i tried to open the link via computer at my office. The video with the man and the woman is some kind of tutorial of the site, and it only shows once. So it didn't show when i checked the link before posting.

The correct video's lenth is little longer than 2 minutes.

I am truly sorry if you tried and got the wrong clip.

Answer
3/6/08 4:10 PM as a reply to hagitm.
Thanks Raist

Answer
4/17/08 8:36 PM as a reply to hagitm.
[quote="anna_black"]Well, I did watch the show eventually (though Survivor still came first emoticon). There were some really good questions there emoticon

I knew there had to be more! 8)

Answer
4/17/08 9:15 PM as a reply to hagitm.
LOL emoticon It was the Israeli Survivor though, so it's actually a piece of junk (and that's in family-friendly terms emoticon).

Answer
4/18/08 4:13 PM as a reply to hagitm.
I've seen clips on - line & the challenges look interesting!

[quote="anna_black"]LOL emoticon It was the Israeli Survivor though, so it's actually a piece of junk (and that's in family-friendly terms emoticon).

Answer
4/18/08 4:16 PM as a reply to hagitm.
Nice smile - even though it's from your incorrect answer on the show. :oops:

[quote="raist"]http://www.reshet.tv/video.aspx?video_id=14300&form1

I'm no.71, they show me for several seconds right before the end of the video.

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.