« Back to Chat and G-Match/T-Match

Chat and G-Match 5/6: Saturday, August 16th, 4am GMT

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Round 5:
This week's G-Match will have 3 releases at the following times: :05, :35 and :00.

The password of this round is a question, asked about the previous passwords. The answer is one word, 4 letters, first one in Caps. Find it, because that word will be the password of the next and final round.

Good luck!
------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, August 16th, 2008
4am GMT
Midnight East Coast (NY)

Friday, August 15th, 2008
9pm West Coast (LA)
------------------------------------------------------

RE: Chat and G-Match 5/6: Saturday, August 16th, 4am GMT
Answer
8/16/08 7:03 AM as a reply to hagitm.
Not much I can say about that; I hate it when we have technical difficulties.

(And yes, the cookies have chocolate chips, two kinds in fact, semi-sweet and milk chocolate chips with ground almonds in an oatmeal dough.)

Password #5: WhatColor

_
Attachments: 6-5 Aug 16 2008 chat log.doc (93.5k)

Answer
8/16/08 10:36 PM as a reply to sslug.
I missed most of this morning's match but can no longer see ANY of the puzzles that were there?

Answer
8/16/08 11:03 PM as a reply to elfmum.
elfmum:
I missed most of this morning's match but can no longer see ANY of the puzzles that were there?

The match was cancelled.

RE: Chat records
Answer
8/19/08 7:23 AM as a reply to hagitm.
Where are the chat records for the G-Matches kept these days. I'd like to review the passwords for the current match so I can try to figure out what the last one is.

Answer
8/19/08 5:50 PM as a reply to luweewu.
luweewu:
Where are the chat records for the G-Matches kept these days. I'd like to review the passwords for the current match so I can try to figure out what the last one is.

In:
Categories » Site Updates » Chat and G-Match:
Chat and G-Match 5/6... - click to get the log.
Chat and G-Match 4/6... - click to get the log.
etc.

Hagit

Answer
8/21/08 5:36 PM as a reply to hagitm.
Pardon my ignorance, but it's not obvious what you click to get the log.

Answer
8/21/08 5:50 PM as a reply to luweewu.
Never mind. I've found the passwords in small print in sslug's posts in those threads. The print was so small I didn't even notice them there before. (And I had to copy the passwords into Notepad so my failing old eyes could read them. emoticon)

Answer
8/22/08 12:04 PM as a reply to luweewu.
And if you look at those posts where you found those itty-bitty passwords, you will see an attached document. Those documents are the chat logs. That is what you click.

Fans of the chat log have learned to scroll to the end for accumulated password information.

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.