« Back to Discussions

Authors Challenge

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Authors Challenge
Answer
3/23/05 1:28 AM
I like to make hard griddlers. This Challenge is good to me, because I think that my griddlers are usually harder than the points shows.
I don't know why, because I only try to make them as clear as possible to solve, and I allways try to keep the picture as simple as possible. You, other authors know that it's not easy to create a good griddler about a nice picture.
My hope is that solvers tell their comments, so that I can improve my productions.
I know that these hard-black-and-white-printable-solvers are the quiet majority. (I like to solve them too.)
Many of my griddlers have no commets at all. Pleace, all comments are wellcome. I just want to make a perfect griddle. emoticon

Griddlers is international, but my bad English is only my own pity.

Re: Authors Challenge
Answer
4/10/05 8:16 AM as a reply to maristone.
I'd just like to add a word about the authors challenge ... to be honest I find the multis that are of 50x50 size and have more than 4 individual Griddlers completely turn me off .. it seems to take so long (sometimes takes months I suspect to do them all) to get anywhere near like a picture that to be frank I find them rather boring and tedious to do :roll: and have rarely completed the entire set ... (but most definitely they are not boring when fully completed) emoticon

However .. I have enjoyed completing multis that have multiple Griddlers of a 40x40 size .. as I seem to get a picture emerging much quicker that way .. and after all that's why I do the Griddlers .. to make a clever and ingenious picture appear out of a seemingly random set of numbers ... it's just like magic sometimes emoticon

Answer
8/3/05 12:37 PM as a reply to maristone.
I agree with that 50x50 griddlers are very annoying but multigriddlers are great. the best for these is elimaor (possibly ellimaor, sorry) she separates pictures of up to 100 separate griddlers into 30x30 and they are great.

Answer
8/3/05 3:02 PM as a reply to maristone.
[quote="ilka"]I agree with that 50x50 griddlers are very annoying but multigriddlers are great. the best for these is elimaor (possibly ellimaor, sorry) she separates pictures of up to 100 separate griddlers into 30x30 and they are great.

Thank you. :happy10: Eli

Answer
10/2/05 3:21 AM as a reply to maristone.
Of the top of my head I do not know which puzzles I have completed that were created by Maristone. I will make an effort and search back for them and leave some comments for you.
Thanks to all the authors for all the wonderful puzzles.
Michaela

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.