« Back to iGridd Applet - Suggestion Box

Ticking clues in triddlers

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Ticking clues in triddlers
Answer
2/19/07 12:38 PM
This has been suggested before, but I wanted to bring it here "officially". Lines in big triddlers can be much longer than in griddlers and they can have more clues too. This all causes that the puzzle doesn't fit on the screen and ticking clues would very much help solving. emoticon

Elina

Re: Ticking clues in triddlers
Answer
2/19/07 8:25 PM as a reply to ElinaMaria.
This would be another feature that, if implemented, would entice me to subscribe.

Answer
2/19/07 8:32 PM as a reply to ElinaMaria.
YES please! X's and O's throughout would be lovely!

Answer
7/14/07 11:43 AM as a reply to ElinaMaria.
In the site news:

Multi-color Triddlers:
The Palette shows only the colors that appears in the puzzle. The "extra" colors you used to see are gone.

Why was this done? Triddlers do not have X and O markers, so I used the extra colours as my markers. Removing the extra colours will make solving triddlers much more difficult.

Can we have them back please?

Corinna

Answer
7/14/07 2:45 PM as a reply to ElinaMaria.
The "extra" colors caused to confusion. If there were close colors (usually shades of gray), and if the solver selected the wrong shade - the puzzle became "unsolvable". We got a lot of "error in puzzle" messages because of the extra colors.

I merged your post with the X's and O's suggestion. When it'll have a poll - don't forget to vote for it. :!:

Hagit

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.