« Back to iGridd Applet - Suggestion Box

Changing triangles to solid "colours"

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Changing triangles to solid "colours"
Answer
2/21/07 12:24 PM
I am wondering if this is a possibility...

Some puzzles - with lots and lots of triangles - get my head into a bit of a spin as I try to sort out the orientation, and it gets confusing.

Currently it is possible to change a colour within a puzzle. E.g. if you two close greens, one can be changed to red for solving. In the final picture, everything changes back to what it should be.

Could it be possible to change each orientation of a triange to a different colour for solving purposes? (Not to change a whole colour in a puzzle, but instead of a square of half black and half brown to have a solid purple block if it is in one orientation, solid green in second orientation, solid yellow in an third etc.)

Just a thought.
Belinda.

Re: Changing triangles to solid "colours"
Answer
2/22/07 1:34 AM as a reply to bjwalke.
[quote="bjwalke"]Could it be possible to change each orientation of a triange to a different colour for solving purposes? (Not to change a whole colour in a puzzle, but instead of a square of half black and half brown to have a solid purple block if it is in one orientation, solid green in second orientation, solid yellow in an third etc.)

This would be a great idea. I'd love to have this feature available - it would make solving griddlers with lots of triangles (especially 2-colour griddlers) much easier on the eyes.

Mike

Answer
2/24/07 7:41 AM as a reply to bjwalke.
GMTA

I was thinking the same thing the other day. I was working on a puzzle with so many triangles I was repeatedly getting lost and filling them in incorrectly. It would be wonderful if I could set each of them to a unique solid color while solving.

Answer
5/10/07 1:37 PM as a reply to bjwalke.
This suggestion won't be implemented.
Hagit

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.