« Back to iGridd Applet - Suggestion Box

Thicker X's on numbers ticked off

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Thicker X's on numbers ticked off
Answer
3/9/07 2:22 AM
I've just started using the X's on the numbers, and a few times I've got confused since the lines on the X's are only 1 pixel wide. (I've got really bad eyes from sitting in front of a PC for the last 20 years.)
It would be nice to have just slightly thicker X's so it's easier to tell which number's I've X'ed out, even 2 pixels wide would help a ton.

Thanks!

Re: Thicker X's on numbers ticked off
Answer
3/9/07 6:22 AM as a reply to ellipsis.
You're right--I sometimes have the same trouble--but it's also really helpful to have them thin so that one can see which block it is (e.g., 7 blue, not 1 blue).

It would probably be a big problem to make fat or skinny X a toggle. emoticon But it would let folks please themselves. emoticon

Re: Thicker X's on numbers ticked off
Answer
3/9/07 10:52 AM as a reply to ellipsis.
I think it's not a good idea, because many times U have 2 check again the numbers, and with thick lines the numbers will B invisible !
it can B a good idea only if the new applet will have the same fonts as the old one- which is much easier 2 observe between the numbers also after we mark them with "O".

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.