On opening iGridd show last viewed list

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
On opening iGridd show last viewed list
Answer
3/13/07 11:26 AM
Hi

Please could the iGridd applet defauklt to showing the last viewed list when reopened. I mostly do ulti griddlers, and whenever I start iGridd it opens on Griddlers and the tow "explore" or whtever buttons are shown.

I would like to suggest that whichever list a user navigates to - this should be where it opens when iGridd is restarted.

Thanks
sjl

Re: On opening iGridd show last viewed list
Answer
3/13/07 10:39 PM as a reply to sjl.
[quote="sjl"]Hi

Please could the iGridd applet defauklt to showing the last viewed list when reopened. I mostly do ulti griddlers, and whenever I start iGridd it opens on Griddlers and the tow "explore" or whtever buttons are shown.

I would like to suggest that whichever list a user navigates to - this should be where it opens when iGridd is restarted.

Thanks
sjl

When you open the igridd applet, you see in the bottom right 2 boxes with id numbers, these numbers indicate the last griddler or triddler you have been working on. Click on 'go' and you are automatically redirected to that last puzzle.

Maarten

Answer
3/15/07 9:34 PM as a reply to sjl.
[quote="sjl"]Hi

Thanks
sjl
I totally agree with you Sjl! Just navigating to the last opened puzzle is not enough, because most often that puzzle will be solved anyway and after selecting it, there is no list opened, so one still has to navigate to a list to get more puzzles.

Greetz, Vera

Answer
3/20/07 7:48 AM as a reply to sjl.
This is an argument for me not to use iGridd anymore. Luckily, I only payed for one month to try it out, so there's not much money lost...

Answer
3/20/07 5:07 PM as a reply to sjl.
[quote="Nico"]This is an argument for me not to use iGridd anymore. Luckily, I only payed for one month to try it out, so there's not much money lost...
Do you mean to say that you won't use iGridd anymore if this feature is implemented, or do you not use it now because the feature is not present in iGridd as it is at the moment?

Answer
3/20/07 5:22 PM as a reply to sjl.
This feature is not present, and so I see no advantage in using iGridd. If this is implemented, I would be more willing to use it. But there are also other things I do not really like (breakup between single and multi griddlers, so that they are shown in different lists; backward compability to old applet so that I cannot go on solving griddlers I saved in the other applet)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.