Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
How long for polls ...?
Answer
4/4/07 12:18 PM
Hi

How long do the (current) polls continue?

When will other suggestions make it to polls and how long will they last there?

Just wondering what the lead time is - seems whats on poll now has been there forever, so I don't bother going back to it very often. I am hopeful that my suggestions will make it to the poll list soon (and off again quickly!). It's been ages since I listed them on the forum.

Thanks
sjl

Re: How long for polls ...?
Answer
4/4/07 6:54 PM as a reply to sjl.
Ra100 answered, "Untill I get the courage to implement it or to delete the poll". :angel4:

We have several items to take care of, some of them are not set to vote, like the Password Retrieval Service, April Fool's prank, bugs that are more important to be fixed, and... some candies(*). When we initiate a new set of polls it will appear in the Site News.

Hagit

(*) Candies are big projects, like the iGridd Applet. These projects require several months of work.

Re: How long for polls ...?
Answer
4/5/07 11:27 AM as a reply to sjl.
[quote="hagitm"]Ra100 answered, "Untill I get the courage to implement it or to delete the poll". :angel4:

emoticon emoticon

My advice - just do it (not sponsored by N**e!) - delete the poll I mean emoticon emoticon (and just implement my suggestions sans poll .... emoticon :twisted: emoticon emoticon )

Carpe diem

and thanks for hours of fun - i am an addict!

sjl

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.