« Back to iGridd Applet - Suggestion Box

Counter Tooltip - background and size

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Thank U Rasto, it's O.K. now (the bug), but i have another request : it is very difficult to see inside the small square with the numbers on the grey background... pls look at the attached pic.
thank u in advance, isidor.
Attachment

Attachments: To_Rasto.JPG (116.8k)

Re: Counter Tooltip - background and size
Answer
5/2/07 5:35 PM as a reply to isidor.
I moved your topic to the Suggestion Box forum since it is not a bug. You can change the background color of the grid area: make the gray darker/lighter, or any color that has the best contrast for you.

If you want to suggest to be able to change the color of the tooltip - you are welcome to do so. It will be dealt like any other suggestion: checked if it is implementable, and put to voting.

Hagit

Answer
5/2/07 8:24 PM as a reply to isidor.
[quote="hagitm"] You can change the background color of the grid area: make the gray darker/lighter, or any color that has the best contrast for you.
If you want to suggest to be able to change the color of the tooltip - you are welcome to do so.
Hagit

Thank u 4 your answer. In my opinion -as u can see in the attached file- the problem is not the grid-area. There is not enough contrast between the fonts and the background inside the so-small tooltip!!!
I'm sure that the small tooltip will B more comfortable 4 everybody if it will B black fonts on white background.Or maybe it will B better 2 enlarge it. Thank u in advance.
Attachment

Attachments: Tooltip.JPG (113.2k)

Answer
5/3/07 1:16 AM as a reply to isidor.
If the tooltip is any larger it won't be so functional since it will cover up too much--but it really would be better with a lighter background emoticon

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.