« Back to iGridd Applet - Suggestion Box

Mac Users can't Use Left and Right Click. Please Help!

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Hi,
I like your site but can't use some of the functions because I can't "Left click" or "Right Click". Currently my problem is with using triangles when crearting a puzzle. I can only use two of the four triangle options because I can't left or right click. Is there another way of doing this?

AH! I just thought of a solution. Can you make it so that allof the triangle directions are displayed in the menu (when creating a griddler) and let the user CLICK ON THE ONE THEY WANT TO USE? Just like clicking on a color in the pallette. Now that's the solution. Thanks.
Keith
:roll:

Re: Mac Users can't Use Left and Right Click. Please Help!
Answer
5/11/07 8:58 PM as a reply to musicman1009.
What? Your mouse have only one button? I thought normal 2 or more buttoned mice are shipped with since ... some time ago ...

Or is the problem somewhere else?

[quote="musicman1009"]Hi,
I like your site but can't use some of the functions because I can't "Left click" or "Right Click". Currently my problem is with using triangles when crearting a puzzle. I can only use two of the four triangle options because I can't left or right click. Is there another way of doing this?

AH! I just thought of a solution. Can you make it so that allof the triangle directions are displayed in the menu (when creating a griddler) and let the user CLICK ON THE ONE THEY WANT TO USE? Just like clicking on a color in the pallette. Now that's the solution. Thanks.
Keith
:roll:

Re: Mac Users can't Use Left and Right Click. Please Help!
Answer
5/12/07 8:06 AM as a reply to musicman1009.
mac have often the mouse with only one button.
it helps buy a 2 or 3 button mouse, but not all are compatible...
if you wants to use your one-button-mouse try this:
press and hold the ctrl-key and than klick

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.