Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Flagging puzzles
Answer
7/10/07 9:19 AM
I have been saving one part in various multis (the one I am planning on solving last) and various large puzzles. I haven't actually started solving them, but I want to place them in a "to do" list.

Would it be possible to set up a system where we could set a flag on puzzles, and then sort by flagged? Or in the new applet set up a favourite search by flagged?

This would mean me having a lot less saved puzzles on the system - and I could put puzzles that look good aside for later. eg I could flag all of dreamtheater's alphabet multis instead of saving the last part in the one I am currently working on and having to find the other 25 letters later. I am working on a few large multis and have one part saved in each. It would be good to be able to just flag the whole puzzle.

Belinda

Re: Flagging puzzles
Answer
7/10/07 10:59 AM as a reply to bjwalke.
[quote="bjwalke"]I have been saving one part in various multis (the one I am planning on solving last) and various large puzzles. I haven't actually started solving them, but I want to place them in a "to do" list.

Would it be possible to set up a system where we could set a flag on puzzles, and then sort by flagged? Or in the new applet set up a favourite search by flagged?

This would mean me having a lot less saved puzzles on the system - and I could put puzzles that look good aside for later. eg I could flag all of dreamtheater's alphabet multis instead of saving the last part in the one I am currently working on and having to find the other 25 letters later. I am working on a few large multis and have one part saved in each. It would be good to be able to just flag the whole puzzle.

Belinda

You can already do this in the new applet. In your example, search for 'fantasy alphabet', all multis should appear now. When you have the required selection, you can make a save list, and call it 'DT's alphabet' (or whatever you want of course). You can save a lot of different lists (25 if I am not mistaken), so you can access the puzzles you would like to do later very easily.

Maarten

Re: Flagging puzzles
Answer
7/10/07 7:25 PM as a reply to bjwalke.
Hi Belina,

I think your idea has been put to vote before in Bookmark Puzzles You Like - Create your own Favorites List topic under "iGridd Applet - Suggestion Box" forum.

It wasn't implemented then, as you can see the majority of the votes was against it. But maybe it'll be added to a new list of votes, once the Team has time to start thinking about this kind of improvements again.

Jelga

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.