« Back to iGridd Applet - Suggestion Box

Small change in color selection in triddlers

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
in triddlers, i would like it if you could select the background color by clicking in the clue area on something that is not a clue, like it works in griddlers

Re: Small change in color selection in triddlers
Answer
8/23/07 12:44 PM as a reply to Aelia.
[quote="Aelia"]in triddlers, i would like it if you could select the background color by clicking in the clue area on something that is not a clue, like it works in griddlers

You can already to it.

Change Colors - Solving Area:
If you want to change the color of the solving area -Double Click on the right square in the Palette Panel.
The system sets this color to be your preference for all the puzzles. Use the Reset Colors (under the View menu) to go back to the system's default color.

It is explained with images in the Triddlers Help page: item #6: The Toolbar --> The Palette Panel.

Re: Small change in color selection in triddlers
Answer
8/23/07 9:44 PM as a reply to Aelia.
no, thats not what i mean. if i am doing a puzzle with red green and blue clues, and a yellow background, i can click on any clue to select that color to draw with, but if i click on something that is not a clue, it does not give me the background color to draw with, i have to go to the top of the screen to select the background color

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.