« Back to iGridd Applet - Suggestion Box

Sort individual multi pieces instead (as well as) multis as a whole

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
I would love to be able to sort from the individual multi pieces as can be done in the old style lists. Right now in iGrid, you sort by the stats of the entire multi.

Re: Sort individual multi pieces instead (as well as) multis as a whole
Answer
8/25/07 6:55 AM as a reply to lostdog.
Do you mean individual multi pieces over different puzzles or within the same puzzle? As far as I know on igridd you can't compare individual multi pieces over different puzzles but you can sort them for each puzzle by clicking on the Details Tab for the chosen multi.
Just out of curiousity why do you want to sort over different multis (if that is in fact what you are looking for)?

Laura

Answer
8/25/07 2:23 PM as a reply to lostdog.
[quote="laurad"]Just out of curiousity why do you want to sort over different multis (if that is in fact what you are looking for)?

I would like that option too. Why? Because I've solved all griddlers til 10 minutes and all til 5000 points difficulty, so I have to go every time through all multis published couple of days ago or go to the old program and listed them there. It tooks me too much time.

Olga

Answer
8/25/07 3:21 PM as a reply to lostdog.
I would like that option too. It's the only thing I really miss having with igridd.

Answer
8/25/07 5:18 PM as a reply to lostdog.
[quote="laurad"]Do you mean individual multi pieces over different puzzles or within the same puzzle? As far as I know on igridd you can't compare individual multi pieces over different puzzles but you can sort them for each puzzle by clicking on the Details Tab for the chosen multi.
Just out of curiousity why do you want to sort over different multis (if that is in fact what you are looking for)?

Laura

I know within a multi you can sort, but I want to sort individual pieces for ALL multis.. Just like OP1, I have solved up to a certain average time for griddlers, and it's tedious to do the same for multis the way they are currently done. It involves havingt to use the old puzzle listings, and then copying the puzzle id into igridd.

Answer
9/28/07 1:08 PM as a reply to lostdog.
I'd be fine with this, ONLY if this is in ADDITION to sorting by the entire multis, not if it replaces it. I like the option of sorting by the entire multis.

Answer
12/28/07 3:39 PM as a reply to lostdog.
I would like this as an "as well as option". Sometimes I'm in the mood to do quick and easy puzzles (and I'm running out of those in non-multis), sometimes I want some other level of complexity. I've also found that starting on the easy parts of large multis has lead me into puzzles I'd never have thought to tackle otherwise.

RE: Re: Sort individual multi pieces instead (as well as) multis
Answer
7/31/08 5:59 AM as a reply to klynn.
Reviving an old thread. I'd still like to see this implemented...

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.