« Back to Your Thoughts

Cannot resubscribe

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Cannot resubscribe
Answer
8/24/07 4:34 PM
I've really enjoyed doing thousands of Griddlers and am grateful to the people who run this site, but my subscription has run out and I'm unable to resubscribe. I've forgotten my PayPal password, so I've requested several times that they send it to me, which they keep saying they'll do in an e-mail, but I haven't received anything at all.

It seems a ridiculous reason to give up something I've loved doing over the past year or two. :cry:

bolshoipavel

Re: Cannot resubscribe
Answer
8/24/07 4:43 PM as a reply to bolshoipavel.
[quote="bolshoipavel"]I've really enjoyed doing thousands of Griddlers and am grateful to the people who run this site, but my subscription has run out and I'm unable to resubscribe. I've forgotten my PayPal password, so I've requested several times that they send it to me, which they keep saying they'll do in an e-mail, but I haven't received anything at all.

It seems a ridiculous reason to give up something I've loved doing over the past year or two. :cry:

bolshoipavel
Hi bolshoipavel,

We can extend your subscription and leave the payment to be done once you solve the problem with PayPal. Please send to team@griddlers.net the subscription option you wish to have (1 or 6 or 12 months) and your username.

Regards,
Hagit

Answer
8/25/07 7:23 PM as a reply to bolshoipavel.
Regarding the e-mail from PayPal, here are the questions I always ask myself:

Have you checked your "bulk", "trash" "junk" or "spam" folders?

Does your ISP screen out e-mails that they never even send to your trash folder?

Are you checking e-mail at the same e-dress you registered with?

Workarounds: If you're not trying to use money you already have on account you can sign up for a new PayPal account. Also, even if you have an account, you can choose to use a credit card instead of the account.

(If none of the above works, it's time to curl up in a corner, grasp one's hair and mutter "PayPal!" despairingly, over and over while rolling one's eyes. It won't fix anything but it will tune you into a whole universe of frustration that people all over the world feel towards this generally excellent, but particularly frustrating, company.)

Answer
2/28/08 10:54 AM as a reply to bolshoipavel.
I can't resubscribe either and am felling very sad - I love my griddlers but maybe I can't do them anymore.

I can log on to paypal but get the message that
my account has been permanently locked and all information with my account has been blocked from the PayPal system and cannot be registered with another account.

I have only ever used paypal to pay for griddlers.

:cry:

sjl

Answer
2/28/08 8:14 PM as a reply to bolshoipavel.
I haven't been able to use my paypal account for years. Thats why I get a cashiers check and send it snail mail to the site address to renew my griddlers subscription.

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.