« Back to Puzzle and Theme Ideas

Harry Potter Theme Puzzle Book

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
Harry Potter Theme Puzzle Book
Answer
3/16/12 12:00 AM
I didn't really like the Harry Potter book I downloaded.  The strings of pics which had to be joined were difficult and not very satisying because you couldn't see what they were.  I'd like a book with a lot of Harry Potter related pics more like the other standard black and white puzzle books. What are the chances?

RE: Harry Potter Theme Puzzle Book
Answer
3/16/12 8:00 AM as a reply to dawntreader.
I looked into the Harry Potter theme and found out the following:
  • We have 39 single puzzles, 13 of them are black and white and some of the B&W puzzles were used in other books. We never use the same puzzle twice.
  • Multis - all the B&W multis were used. There are some color multis that can be used in books, but if I understand you correctly, you didn't like the multis.
So, I'd say - slim changes (sorry). However, we don't want you to be unsatisfied. Please contact us at team@griddlers.net and we will open another book for you to download.

Hagit

Answer
3/19/12 11:41 PM as a reply to hagitm.
Thank you for answering.  I do really appreciate all the puzzle books you put out.  I've gotten addicted to them and I don't know where else I'd find so many good ones.  Thanks. 

Answer
3/21/12 7:51 AM as a reply to dawntreader.
dawntreader:
Thank you for answering.  I do really appreciate all the puzzle books you put out.  I've gotten addicted to them and I don't know where else I'd find so many good ones.  Thanks. 
Great! :-)
I'm still looking forward to getting a message or an email from you with a book description. We will open it for you to download instead of the Harry Potter.
Hagit

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.