« Back to General

problems after solving griddler

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
problems after solving griddler
Answer
3/22/12 6:29 PM
Every time when i've solved a puzzle, the puzzle and the igridd applet turns black for several minutes. I've tryed many things to solve this problem( download the igridd applet again, download the last java version again) but nothing helps. It's very annoying when solving a multigriddler and then have too wait several minutes after each solved puzzle.

The second problem is, that when i solved a saved puzzle the puzzle will stay in the saved puzzle section and i have to remove the puzzles everytime.

Can anyone help me??

RE: problems after solving griddler
Answer
3/23/12 7:40 AM as a reply to Salomon1983.
First, try to remove the iGridd applet completely and install it again as follows:
Go to Control Panel and double click the Java icon.
Select "General" and click on the button View at the bottom, where Temporary Internet Files section is.
Click on the iGridd icon and select Delete Application from Show.
Close all windows and download WebStart again.

If you still have troubles, and if you use Windows XP (or a previous OS) - delete the following directory from your computer:
"C:\Documents and Settings\ < user > \Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment"
(< user > is your name on the computer).

Hagit

Answer
4/11/12 12:22 PM as a reply to hagitm.
Hello Hagit!

I still have the problems with the igridd applet. I've done everything you said but nothing works. But now this is not the biggest problem anymore. Since this morning I have a bigger problem. Yesterday I completed the multigriddler Face from Andreasss. This morning I voted for this multigriddler but than the Igridd applet crashed. After I started the Igridd applet again all puzzles I've solved the last couple of weeks are gone. Now the multigriddler Face is only solved half(because the solved puzzles are all gone) but my vote is accepted. And many other solved puzzles are gone like the ones from Solior and others!!! It's driving me mad!!!!!

Salomon1983

Answer
4/11/12 12:27 PM as a reply to Salomon1983.
I made a printscreen of my Igridd with the multigriddler Face
Attachment

Attachments: Face Igridd.jpg (286.8k)

Answer
4/11/12 12:35 PM as a reply to Salomon1983.
Salomon1983:
It's driving me mad!!!!!
Don't be mad, please. I'll try to look into it this evening. Right now I am at work and can't do much for you.
Hagit

Answer
4/11/12 1:21 PM as a reply to hagitm.
Haha....just the wrong word!! It has to be crazy!!!

Answer
4/11/12 10:12 PM as a reply to Salomon1983.
Hi Salomon,

I looked into your account and according to our record, the last puzzle you solved was on March 20. Where are the rest of the puzzles?

I consulted with Rasto who said that maybe the puzzles are still stored on your computer and haven't registered as stored on the DB. It makes sense because you said you had troubles with iGridd.

So, here is what Rasto asks to do:
Find the iGridd folder on your computer. It should be in:
C:\Documents and Settings\ < user >
(< user > is your name on the computer).
Under this directory you'll find all kind of folders and file, what Rasto needs is only the iGridd foler.
Zip it and send to rasto@griddlers.net.

Hagit

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.