Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Stuck on 48122
Answer
6/8/12 2:46 AM
I think I've gone wrong somewhere, but have no idea where nor where to go from here. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Attachment

Attachments: 48122.png (80.5k)

RE: Stuck on 48122
Answer
6/8/12 3:21 AM as a reply to irisgerh.
Being able to see exactly where you might have made a logical mistake is difficult at this point. However I did notice that the lighter brown at
C46 R8 cannot be logically determined to go there; it could go to the right. Keep marking off clues and be sure to finish as much of a section before jumping around. The lower right area can have some border filled in to the right wall as the dark brown clues are the furthest right in that clue set for rows 31-34, assuming everything is correct though as some of that lower right area does not look logically placed.

Answer
6/8/12 7:08 AM as a reply to irisgerh.
There are several mistakes in the screenshot, I marked them all in red. Delete those and try again, hopefully you'll be able to continue now, if not, you can always return here!

Good luck, Maarten
Attachment

Attachments: pantherhelp.jpg (293.7k)

Answer
6/8/12 7:37 PM as a reply to irisgerh.
Thank you so much for the quick responses. I'm anxious to get back to this to try your suggestions.

Answer
6/18/12 1:13 AM as a reply to irisgerh.
I think I've made some progress with this, but there must be some mistakes somewhere as I can't seem to get beyond this point.
Attachment

Attachments: 48122A.png (50.6k)

Answer
6/18/12 6:54 AM as a reply to irisgerh.
You definitely made progress!! There are some mistakes in the left-bottom part. Delete the red areas and gom from there, of course make also sure that you check the x's and o's, and the clues in those areas as well after deleting.

Good luck, Maarten
Attachment

Attachments: pantherhelp.jpg (249.6k)

Answer
6/18/12 4:25 PM as a reply to dreamtheater.
Thanks, I'll give that a try!
I was thinking there must be something wrong with the top part as I couldn't find a way to go forward without guessing and I wasn't having much luck with that. Any suggestions?

Answer
6/18/12 5:12 PM as a reply to irisgerh.
Being stuck at top or bottom doesn't mean that you are stuck on the whole puzzle ;) In puzzles like this it can very well be that there is only one place to continue, being it bottom, top, left or right. Continuing in one place usually means x's and o's that make it possible at one point to continue in another place (hope this makes senseĀ :lolemoticon

Don't get discouraged, keep combining clues, and I am sure you make it this time!! It's so rewarding to solve a puzzle like this (almost) on your own!!

Good luck, Maarten

Answer
6/22/12 2:22 AM as a reply to dreamtheater.
I FINALLY finished it! Thank you so much for your help and encouragement. I didn't think I'd ever get it done.

Answer
6/22/12 11:28 AM as a reply to irisgerh.
Excellent!! Congratulations emoticonemoticon

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.