« Back to Get Help in Solving

Number Logic Puzzle 1350

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Number Logic Puzzle 1350
Answer
8/21/12 11:28 AM
Hey, can anyone give me the next logical step?
I just don't know how to get any further.

Edit: After quite some thinking I got a little bit further, but still far away from finished.
Attachment

Attachment

Attachments: Number Logic Puzzle 1350.2.png (16.8k), Number Logic Puzzle 1350.png (23.3k)

RE: Number Logic Puzzle 1350
Answer
8/22/12 11:15 PM as a reply to ivotjah.
After 60 minutes I finally got a bit further.
Though it still seems I'm so far away emoticon
Anyone got a nice hint?
Attachment

Attachments: Number Logic Puzzle 1350.3.png (18.2k)

Answer
8/23/12 12:48 AM as a reply to ivotjah.
I'm sorry but I've never done these puzzles. I understand how they work but if it's a high point puzzle among the others, my guess is some assumptive deductions are necessary.

I do the Straights puzzles on occasion and I suggest trying to place each number separately in each box where it can go to see if anything can be determined about the layout. Keep the pencil marks while doing this. For example, you have three 2s placed so put 2s in each column row where they can go. See if any are forced into a certain orientation. Try for 3 and 5 as well. I think you may also have to look between two numbers and where they can go. That's all the help I can offer.

Answer
8/27/12 5:50 PM as a reply to cosmictrombonis.
Hey,

Isn't that just trial and error?
I would have expected that there would be a nice logicial deduction in order to continue.

Answer
8/27/12 9:41 PM as a reply to ivotjah.
On some puzzles it may look that way but when you finally find the next logical step, you may be surprised that it really didn't need guessing at but you just didn't see it. It's difficult to explain and really depends on what puzzles are being solved. 

I have had some incredible rough times solving straights that actually were lower scored than higher scored ones that I had an easy time with. It depends on the puzzle and what you can see/not see.

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.