« Back to Get Help in Solving

34329, i need help

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
34329, i need help
Answer
9/4/12 7:19 AM
i need someone tell me my mistakes, i tried to solve it on my own but it just didn't happen, i'll appreciate any help..
Attachment

Attachments: 34329.png (143.4k)

RE: 34329, i need help
Answer
9/4/12 7:14 AM as a reply to secomaniac.
Hi there,

Not too bad, a couple of small mistakes in the right bottom, clear the red areas I marked there and you should be fine. The biggest mistake you have is related to 2 clues you have marked that are not placed yet in row 17. When you remove those markers, you probably realize that the light 2 you have marked in column 14 can actually go to another place as well emoticon

Good luck, with finishing the puzzle!

Maarten
Attachment

Attachments: lookinghelp.jpg (256.3k)

Answer
9/5/12 10:48 PM as a reply to dreamtheater.
thanks a lot maarten emoticon

you're hell of a guy to help me out each time i get confused.. i will solve your puzzles besides andreasss' if i have time since you created so many multigriddlers.. could you help me with your own puzzles too? emoticon i appreciate your help again.. 

Answer
9/5/12 11:25 PM as a reply to secomaniac.
You are welcome! It's great to be able to help other people, especially because it taxes my solving abilities as well!! (although not in this case, this was 'just' comparing your version with my solved puzzle emoticon )

I haven't created anything in a long time, have a lot of ideas, but no time to put them into puzzles. Who knows what the future will bring. Feel free to contact me anytime if there's a problem (of course you can contact me as well if there isn't a problem emoticon )

Have fun solving! Maarten

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.