Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Answer
12/21/12 3:56 PM
I've only been doing these for a month or so, but I've gotten stuck on this part of the flaming nymph. For me, there were not enough obvious clues, and I had to start "guessing" too soon. Can anyone tell me what steps I should be taking when this happens?  The X's are all the places where I have no idea what to do. I tried at one point to do overlapping clues in the left side of the puzzle, but after that I couldn't get anything else to work, and I had to start all over with that side. Any help would be appreciated!
Attachment

Attachments: 130066.jpg (267.3k)

RE: #130066
Answer
12/22/12 7:25 PM as a reply to reneejerden.
It's very obvious what I would do next. Focus on columns four through eleven. That should give you 132 green pixels to start with.

Answer
12/22/12 11:24 PM as a reply to bejjinks.
Bejinks is right, but do focus on the right side as well. Have a look at the 1 but last column and try to place the light greens :-) There aren't that may place where they can go.

Have fun solving!

Jelga

Answer
1/13/13 9:56 AM as a reply to Jeltje.
Do you still need help, or can I mark this post as 'resolved'? Please let us know how you did!

Maarten

Answer
1/15/13 12:34 AM as a reply to dreamtheater.
Resolved! Thanks, all!

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.