« Back to iGridd Applet

Monthly printing limit

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Monthly printing limit
Answer
2/17/13 10:38 PM
I don't understand why I can only print 100 griddlers per month while using iGridd. It's ridiculous.
Please remove this limitation or tell me how to disable this limitation.

RE: Monthly printing limit
Answer
2/18/13 7:56 AM as a reply to str9ngest.
We set this limitation on purpose, to protect the website and the authors from been abused. Imagine to yourself that someone makes a one month subscription and prints 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000 puzzles. We thought that 100 prints per month would be enough for a personal use. Actually we noticed that nobody ever reached that limitation, not even 1% of it!

Saying that, if you need more than 100 prints contact us directly and we will enable you a larger number of prints.

Hagit

Answer
2/18/13 1:00 PM as a reply to hagitm.
Actually, I'm just going to printscreen all the images I want. This way, I'm not breaking any rules, right?

Answer
2/18/13 11:12 PM as a reply to str9ngest.
Hi,
I think it is not about how you get the images, it is about what you are going to do with them. If you want a huge storage of paper puzzles to solve yourself, of course it is ok to make printscreens and print them. But like Hagit said, you could just get in touch with her and ask for a higher limit. The puzzles you'll get will look much better, if only because of the resolution.

Also there is the possibility to buy books with puzzles from the iGriddstore, have you considered that? That way you'll get mutiple small puzzles on one page, if that's the kind of puzzles you want and of course they'll all have a good layout and resolution.

Have fun solving!

Answer
2/19/13 2:44 PM as a reply to str9ngest.
Since you contacted us by the email - we sent you a reply via the email. It has a nice suggestion to have a lot of puzzles on paper.

Hagit

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.