iGridd Applet

'Download more bundles' in iGridd (Android) has stopped working

Toggle
Hi,

Some time back I downloaded the Multi 4 bundle without any problems. Now I want to download something else. I tried getting the Color 1 and Color 2 bundles, but all that happens when I click on either is a text box saying 'Downloading bundle preview'. And then nothing.

Am I doing something wrong? And what can I do to get the download going?

Best,
MetteS
0 (0 Votes)

RE: 'Download more bundles' in iGridd (Android) has stopped working
Answer
2/24/13 6:41 PM as a reply to MetteS ..
Hi
this operation first shows content of bundle downloaded from our server with an option to buy. 
There can be a temporary network problem either on our server or your mobile. 
When you restart the application and have mobile connected to internet you should be able continue.

Rasto.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/24/13 8:15 PM as a reply to Rastislav Rehák.
Hi Rasto,

Thanks for the effort, but I already tried restarting the app several times. The problem has existed at least a couple of days now. After the "Downloading bundle preview" text (which disappears very quickly) nothing happens. No preview - no change compared to before I choose for instance Color 1. I only see the same download menu again. My mobile is connected to the internet and I have no problems accessing any other online ressource. And I have no problems submitting my score to griddlers.net either.

I am mystified - any ideas?

Thanks,
MetteS
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/24/13 8:21 PM as a reply to MetteS ..
Now I am even more mystified!

I tried doing exactly the same thing as I have done at least 10 times before, but only this time it worked! And I swear I did nothing different.

So problem solved (at least for now).

Thanks for helping out emoticon
MetteS
0 (0 Votes)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.