Java Workshop problem

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Java Workshop problem
forced java problem
Answer
3/11/13 1:08 AM
At once after when I clicked the Griddlers page tab 'Workshop', and then it was forced to move to Java website. I have clicked there and reinstalled the new updated device. Then I again returned back to Workshop BUT it was again forced my computer to move back Java website again !! What's wrong as something glitch in it ?? Please would you fix that situation immediately. Seriously . . . 

RE: Java Workshop problem
Answer
3/11/13 1:49 PM as a reply to Silencebound.
Silencebound:
At once after when I clicked the Griddlers page tab 'Workshop', and then it was forced to move to Java website. I have clicked there and reinstalled the new updated device. Then I again returned back to Workshop BUT it was again forced my computer to move back Java website again !! What's wrong as something glitch in it ?? Please would you fix that situation immediately. Seriously . . . 
When you report about a "bug" - you need to supply as many details as possible: what computer, what OS, what browser. Many times the so called "bug" happens only on the user's end because of a unique set up. So, Silencebound, can you supply the details please because nolthing happened on the website, definitely not in the Workshop applet.

Hagit

RE: Java Workshop problem
Answer
3/12/13 1:43 AM as a reply to hagitm.
No worries, all the problem is now fixed. Thank you very much.
Well, I hopes that you accept my new puzzle being submitted here yesterday.

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.