« Back to General

Solve button missing on MultiGriddlers

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Solve button missing on MultiGriddlers
Answer
4/11/13 10:29 PM
The Solve Button is no longer viewable for me on MultiGriddlers.  The last line shown (before the list of comments) is the colors.  This was working fine through yesterday (I play virtually every day) although I have previously experienced a loss of the Delete Save button on Multis (and not reported it.)

RE: Solve button missing on MultiGriddlers
Answer
4/12/13 8:14 PM as a reply to virian.
Try to update your Java. It may solve the problem.

Answer
4/13/13 6:12 PM as a reply to hagitm.
At your sugggestion I have updated from Java 6 Update 25 to Java 7 Update 17.  It did NOT fix the problem.    As I said in the original post, the Solve button disappeared 'overnight' since I'd played the day before (and for many years) with no problem.  I have not (knowingly) changed anything on my system nor had a recent WIndows 7 update that might be suspect.  Any other ideas?

Answer
4/13/13 6:22 PM as a reply to virian.
Hi
I guess it could have someting with font size. Applet size is fixed and if the font is larger, it won't fit the designated area. Not sure if browser sends size to the applet but still you can try to change font size in the browser to smaller value. 
Rasto

Answer
4/15/13 11:07 PM as a reply to Ra100.
Thanks, but that doesn't make any sense to me since I changed nothing about browser font sizes (I don't even know how to do that) and the Button disappeared overnight.  I've been doing these virtually daily for several years with no problem.

Answer
4/17/13 2:24 AM as a reply to virian.
As of today, the line of colors has also gone missing.  Again, I have made no changes to my system or browser.

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.