« Back to Error in Puzzle

123933 Old Havana

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
123933 Old Havana
Answer
4/14/13 10:10 PM
seems to be a colored square missing, starting in the bottom left corner slanting upward with black on the bottom and blue on the top.  Am I missing something?
Attachment

Attachments: 123933Griddlers.PNG (63.5k)

RE: 123933 Old Havana
Answer
4/15/13 1:06 AM as a reply to pamcope.
Now I need a square with blue on the bottom and grey on the top with the line slanted up from bottom right to upper left and I can't find that either.
Attachment

Attachments: 123933-2.PNG (106.3k)

Answer
4/15/13 7:05 PM as a reply to pamcope.
You can't always predict what the next one will be. Have a look at the bottom line, you can fill in the missing squares completely. You need the clue's to find out what will be next, not vice versa emoticon

Answer
4/16/13 8:39 PM as a reply to Jeltje.
Sorry I wasn't clear.  The colored squares on the left of the puzzle don't display the colored square I need.  There seem to be more squares on the left than are numbered/lettered but I can't display anymore and so can't click on the square I need because it isn't displayed.  Does that make sense?

Answer
4/16/13 9:03 PM as a reply to pamcope.
That does make sense for sure, sorry about my misunderstanding earlier.
This phenomena does happen with puzzles with a lot of triangles. The solution is easy though: you don't really need the list to select the combination you need. Just click on the right cell in the clues themselves with your left mouse key.
I hope this helps!

Jelga

Answer
4/17/13 1:36 AM as a reply to Jeltje.
Works perfectly, thanks.  I didn't know that trick!

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.