Puzzles not loading...

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Puzzles not loading...
bug
Answer
4/15/13 10:53 PM
When I try to load a puzzle, like <http://www.griddlers.net/griddlers/-/griddlers/84892>, the frame loads but the puzzle doesn't. The Chrome status bar continuously says "Waiting for facebook.com..."

RE: Puzzles not loading...
Answer
4/16/13 6:07 AM as a reply to Mac_E.
Hi
this puzzle is runing in Java Runtime Environment. Unfortunately it is not working in Chrome on Mac . 
You can either try lite version of the puzzle ( the link above puzzle area ) or use other browser - Firefox or Safari plus Java from www.java.com.

Rasto.

Answer
4/16/13 2:32 PM as a reply to Ra100.
I'm running Chrome for Windows. The entire page is unresponsive so I can't click the lite version.

Please put up a banner saying you don't work with modern browsers, or better yet just revert to the previous java app with a much better UI that worked every time.

Answer
4/16/13 2:51 PM as a reply to Mac_E.
Ooops, I was confused by your user name Mac_e, so I switched my brain to thinking Mac. 
Chrome on windows - latest Java version from www.java.com usually works. On January this year there were some problems with Java and Chrome, the plugin was blocked. Now it works fine.

Rasto

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.