General

Saved Quota confusion - 2 or 3

Toggle
Saved Quota confusion - 2 or 3
Answer
4/17/13 3:42 PM
I currently have 2 griddlers saved. When I solve one and open another and save it, I get a message stating that "You may save 1 more puzzle, then you are at the maximum allowed saved!" Therefore, I think I just saved this puzzle as my #2, and  I can save 1 more puzzle. When I save a third one it says "You've reached the quota of saved puzzles. Please take the time...". I am interpreting this message to mean that this 3rd puzzle is saved, and I can not save anymore. However, the third puzzle does not save - costing time and effort. In researching this issue in the forums, I see that you continue to indicate that only 2 can be saved unless I subscribe. Please update the message windows to reflect the two puzzle policy so it no longer implies I can save three. If possible, please add or change the one to clearly indicate it did not save my puzzle.
+1 (1 Vote)

RE: Saved Quota confusion - 2 or 3
Answer
7/9/13 10:22 PM as a reply to vwoman87 ..
I believe this matter is not longer confusing. We changed the Saved Quota notifications and made them clearer for subscribers and non-subscribers.
Hagit
+1 (1 Vote)

RE: Saved Quota confusion - 2 or 3
Answer
7/10/13 3:41 PM as a reply to Hagit Maor.
Thank you very much, the messages are much more clear now.
0 (0 Votes)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.