Suggestions and Developments

A Suggestion for Accessing Themes

Toggle
A Suggestion for Accessing Themes
Answer
7/29/13 3:43 PM
I have just completed a picture of a Mercedes Benz and the title at the top was "Transportation: Automobiles: Makes and Models: Mercedes-Benz". If I click on this it takes me back to the list of Mercedes Benz puzzles as I would expect. However, if I want to go to a different car make I have to go back to Theme, select Transportation, then select my chosen make. It would make menu navigation easier if the original title ("Transportation: Automobiles: Makes and Models: Mercedes-Benz") could be broken down so that the words "Transportation: Automobiles: Makes and Models" was a link in its own right which took you directly to the top page of Transportation, without the need to go out and then back into Themes again.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: A Suggestion for Accessing Themes
Answer
7/30/13 3:13 AM as a reply to therealpadd ..
The iGridd/Webstart applets already have what you suggest. Using the applets requires some fee, but what you get for using those applets is much more than just the themes. 

Enjoy!
Hagit
0 (0 Votes)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.