Toggle
Recent update
Answer
2/2/15 11:57 PM
Yesterday on my iPad mini I updated both the igridd app and the most recent IOS update so I am unsure which is the culprit but now when trying to solve a puzzle it cuts off part of it so I'm only seeing maybe 3/4 of the whole puzzle. I usually solve in landscape-mode so it's the 'top' that's missing (right in portrait) and at the bottom there's a huge empty gap. Also, the bar at the top of the ipad gets in the way and is partly visible - I can see the clock and the wi-fi icon which I didn't used to - and things just don't look right. If I go to the intro page I can't get back to puzzles because the bar is in the way.

I don't know if it's the new IOS's fault or what happened but I thought I'd let you know anyway!

Any possible solutions?
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Recent update
Answer
2/3/15 7:10 AM as a reply to mayanas.
Hi, this is probably combination of both. It is not possible to test the app on all combinations of devices and iOS versions so sometimes we are not sure if it really works. I'll try to setup the same environmet and fix it.
Rasto
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Recent update
Answer
2/4/15 9:33 PM as a reply to mayanas.
I am having the same problem after the recent update. If I reboot my iPad the game is playable somewhat. However the menu button doesn't respond so it's not possible to erase and start a puzzle over. I had already updated the iPad so that's not part of the problem for me. I love the puzzles so hope this gets fixed soon. Marg26394
0 (0 Votes)

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.