« Back to General

PDF error message: The file cannot decript

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
toggle
Re: PDF error message: The file cannot decript
Answer
6/27/04 6:07 PM as a reply to MRWinTEXAS.
Hello

the problem is in 128bit encryption of PDF file. You need a new version of Acrobat Reader. You can download it for free from www.acrobat.com.

Bye Ra100

>I tried to open the PDF in two different browsers - AOL and Explorer. It does not work. I got a message "The file cannot decript"
>
>Never had a problem opening and printing PDF's before. Sadly, this feature is essential to those of us who like to do the griddlers with paper and pencil. Please help! It is been over a week and I'm suffering withdrawal pains!
>
>Thanks!

I tried to open the PDF in two different browsers - AOL and Explorer. It does not work. I got a message "The file cannot decript"

Never had a problem opening and printing PDF's before. Sadly, this feature is essential to those of us who like to do the griddlers with paper and pencil. Please help! It is been over a week and I'm suffering withdrawal pains!

Thanks!

Re: PDF error message: The file cannot decript
Answer
6/27/04 6:27 PM as a reply to MRWinTEXAS.
>Hello
>
>the problem is in 128bit encryption of PDF file. You need a new version of Acrobat Reader. You can download it for free from www.acrobat.com. .
>
>Bye Ra100

Thanks Ra100! That did the trick -- I uninstalled my old adobe reader and installed the new 6.0. Appreciate you prompt and helpful reply!!

Forum Moderators: griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.