« Revenir vers Get Help in Solving

Color problem in 2597

Vue combinée Vue Plate Arborescence
Threads [ Previous | Suivant ]
toggle
Color problem in 2597
Réponse
17/12/02 10:17
Hi, did anyone have trouble with puzzle 2597 besides me? Even though I clicked on the white background color, it still resulted in the puzzles' off white color. So, I completed the puzzle keeping the background with the question marks and then tried to change the white on the color selector and used that. It worked ok. But I am having trouble with my java environment I think and was wondering if anyone else had this problem?

Re: Color problem in 2597
Réponse
17/12/02 10:17 en réponse à soozascii.
>Hi, did anyone have trouble with puzzle 2597 besides me? Even though I clicked on the white background color, it still resulted in the puzzles' off white color. So, I completed the puzzle keeping the background with the question marks and then tried to change the white on the color selector and used that. It worked ok. But I am having trouble with my java environment I think and was wondering if anyone else had this problem?

The background is supposed to be black, so when you rigth click on the question mark it will be black

Modérateurs du Forum : griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.