Get Help in Solving

Color problem in 2597

Threads [ Previous | Suivant ]
Bascule
Color problem in 2597
Réponse
17/12/02 10:17
Hi, did anyone have trouble with puzzle 2597 besides me? Even though I clicked on the white background color, it still resulted in the puzzles' off white color. So, I completed the puzzle keeping the background with the question marks and then tried to change the white on the color selector and used that. It worked ok. But I am having trouble with my java environment I think and was wondering if anyone else had this problem?
0 (0 Voter)

Re: Color problem in 2597
Réponse
17/12/02 10:17 en réponse à Suzanne Decker.
>Hi, did anyone have trouble with puzzle 2597 besides me? Even though I clicked on the white background color, it still resulted in the puzzles' off white color. So, I completed the puzzle keeping the background with the question marks and then tried to change the white on the color selector and used that. It worked ok. But I am having trouble with my java environment I think and was wondering if anyone else had this problem?

The background is supposed to be black, so when you rigth click on the question mark it will be black
0 (0 Voter)

Modérateurs du Forum : griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.