« Revenir vers Riddles and Educational Series

Griddlers to tote and carry (DS) - and now Wii can do them too!

Vue combinée Vue Plate Arborescence
Threads [ Previous | Suivant ]
toggle
Ok folks, wasn't sure where to place this...Chef, I see you're one of the moderators, feel free to move it if I picked the wrong spot.

In case you own a Nintendo DS and haven't seen it yet, Picross DS is out! I've been playing around with it, and it's a pretty good program...I'd agree with those that say the "magnification" mode on 20 x 20s is clunky. The online play, however, is a lot of fun; there two people race to solve two puzzles - 10 by 10s, with the faster being the winner of the bout. I've enjoyed that so much so I've had a hard time shutting it off!

As if this were not enough, for those of you who own a Nintendo Wii (or lucky enough to find one), there is a new website, opened just last week at www.wiipicross.com. I've tried it out and it takes a little getting used to (the Wiimote acts as a wireless pencil / pen), but it's also fun and the puzzles are well done. Their puzzle library was the amazing thing to me - after one week, it was / seemed huge...I would venture close to 100 puzzles in the first week alone. Very nice site.

Just a heads up, in case you hadn't seen / heard about it!

Re: Griddlers to tote and carry (DS) - and now Wii can do them too!
Réponse
30/10/07 07:02 en réponse à SuperDog.
If you have the DS and the Picross game, mine is:

287870 668189. I'm looking for people to do puzzle exchanges with, perhaps, as well as races.

Re: Griddlers to tote and carry (DS) - and now Wii can do them too!
Réponse
02/01/08 13:28 en réponse à SuperDog.
I got this game for christmas but promptly traded it in at game - I much prefer this site.

RE: Re: Griddlers to tote and carry (DS) - and now Wii can d
Réponse
29/05/08 10:56 en réponse à crispychez.
Does anyone know if there are any of these types of games for PSP or GBA?

RE: Re: Griddlers to tote and carry (DS) - and now Wii can d
Réponse
05/07/08 22:40 en réponse à ianpwilliams.
There's one for the game boy called "Mario's Picross."

Modérateurs du Forum : griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.