General

White numbers don't show up on some clues

Threads [ Previous | Suivant ]
Bascule
Re: White numbers don't show up on some clues
Réponse
21/01/03 22:56 en réponse à Debbie Rattai.
>I have a problem that the numbers in the colours do not show up on some colours, mostly the lighter ones, like yellow, light green, etc. So I can see how many squares I have to mark red or dark blue, but the light colours just show an empty box with no number in it. Why is this happening, it didn't used to happen to me. Any ideas?

Double Click on a colored square. This opens a small window as seen in the picture. Move the sliders to change the color and click OK (or Cancel) to close the Edit Color window. When the puzzle is solved the colors restore automatically to the author's original selection.

Hagit
0 (0 Voter)

Réponse
23/01/03 22:06 en réponse à Debbie Rattai.
Yes, this is what I currently do to work around this problem. However, if there are a lot of light colours in the puzzle, I find it difficult to change them to dark colours that are different enough from eachother to be recognizable. Anyway, I just thought that rather than I work-around solution, it would be nice to solve the puzzle as is, without having to change the colours, then go back and open up the puzzle again. Also, this did not happen before to me! That's why I find it so very strange that it does now.....what happened/what is different to make this occur?

>Double Click on a colored square. This opens a small window as seen in the picture. Move the sliders to change the color and click OK (or Cancel) to close the Edit Color window. When the puzzle is solved the colors restore automatically to the author's original selection.
>
>Hagit
0 (0 Voter)

I have a problem that the numbers in the colours do not show up on some colours, mostly the lighter ones, like yellow, light green, etc. So I can see how many squares I have to mark red or dark blue, but the light colours just show an empty box with no number in it. Why is this happening, it didn't used to happen to me. Any ideas?
0 (0 Voter)

Réponse
30/01/03 07:05 en réponse à Debbie Rattai.
I had the same problem on my desktop. It was running WinXP, IE6, and Java 1.4.01.

My laptop, however, didn't have this problem. It was running Win98, IE6, and Java 1.4.1.

I went to Sun's site and updated Java on my desktop to match that on my laptop (Sun's Java 2 Standard Edition 1.4.1). It fixed the problem. Hope it works for you. )

--Architect
0 (0 Voter)

Modérateurs du Forum : griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.