« Revenir vers General

Internet Explorer hangs

Vue combinée Vue Plate Arborescence
Threads [ Previous | Suivant ]
toggle
Re: Internet Explorer hangs
Réponse
15/09/03 16:04 en réponse à ada.
>Since about a month IE often hangs. After I've solved a puzzle IE is not responding. I can't do anything but end the program, open e new IE window and go back to griddlers. My name is still in the online-list, but I do have to login again to solve new puzzles. The puzzle I've solved when this happens is registered as solved in my list. Does anyone know why IE hangs? (I use IE6.0 and Windows XP prof, all english)
>
I have the same problem, also wXPpro IE6.0, and sometimes I wait for a moment it starts working again.

Réponse
16/09/03 20:47 en réponse à ada.
>Since about a month IE often hangs. After I've solved a puzzle IE is not responding. I can't do anything but end the program, open e new IE window and go back to griddlers. My name is still in the online-list, but I do have to login again to solve new puzzles. The puzzle I've solved when this happens is registered as solved in my list. Does anyone know why IE hangs? (I use IE6.0 and Windows XP prof, all english)

You can try another broswer, Mozilla for example.
(The site to download Mozilla for free is www.mozilla.org)

Mozilla also support all languages. English doesn't have to be your default.

Hagit

Internet Explorer hangs
Réponse
17/09/03 20:32
Since about a month IE often hangs. After I've solved a puzzle IE is not responding. I can't do anything but end the program, open e new IE window and go back to griddlers. My name is still in the online-list, but I do have to login again to solve new puzzles. The puzzle I've solved when this happens is registered as solved in my list. Does anyone know why IE hangs? (I use IE6.0 and Windows XP prof, all english)

Réponse
22/11/03 00:50 en réponse à ada.
>>Since about a month IE often hangs. After I've solved a puzzle IE is not responding. I can't do anything but end the program, open e new IE window and go back to griddlers. My name is still in the online-list, but I do have to login again to solve new puzzles. The puzzle I've solved when this happens is registered as solved in my list. Does anyone know why IE hangs? (I use IE6.0 and Windows XP prof, all english)

I have been having the same problem. I now use Netscape to solve Griddlers, but I prefer the Internet Explorer interface. I have IE 5.1 for Mac.

Modérateurs du Forum : griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.