Vue combinée Vue Plate Arborescence
Threads [ Previous | Suivant ]
A New Passion!!
Réponse
24/06/11 23:33
As many of you may or may not know... I LOVE creating griddlers and triddlers! I have created hundreds of them under outlawtorn7 and zjmonty and am very passionate about it. Well, anyway, at the beginning of this year I began to develop an interest in another new hobby... singing! It's a very recent interest of mine and I haven't had any training yet so the singing's a little rough but...

I posted a few clips of me singing on youtube... Check out the link below and let me know what you think! emoticon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMZBSDzUO9I&feature=channel_video_title

RE: A New Passion!!
Réponse
25/06/11 19:04 en réponse à zjmonty.
Good for you. I've enjoyed your puzzles and having mutliple hobbies can be a treat.

I am a trombonist foremost but I have a wide array of musical skill and knowledge. If there's any advice I can give you about getting better at music in general it is to learn how to read music. Just like a language, knowing grammatical structure, nouns, verbs, adjectives, etc., there are figures in music one sees over and over and understanding them is invaluable. There are few who master music without having much knowledge or the ability to read music. If you don't know how to read music, just find something to look at it and try to attempt to decipher it yourself. I'm sure your local library probably has some scores. Self-learning is quite fulfilling and when you have such an interest, the process tends to be faster and more enjoyable.

Also, practice practice practice! emoticon

RE: A New Passion!!
Réponse
25/06/11 19:42 en réponse à cosmictrombonis.
Thanks! I appreciate the advice!! emoticon

Modérateurs du Forum : griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.