Vue combinée Vue Plate Arborescence
Threads [ Previous | Suivant ]
toggle
Australia Day
Réponse
26/01/04 03:03
Now I know not everyone is Australian but just wanted to wish everyone who celebrates it a happy asutralia day )

Cadence74

Re: Australia Day
Réponse
26/01/04 22:28 en réponse à cadence74.
>Now I know not everyone is Australian but just wanted to wish everyone who celebrates it a happy asutralia day )
>
>Cadence74

Happy Day to you! Enjoy it. -)

Hagit

Réponse
27/01/04 13:03 en réponse à cadence74.
>Now I know not everyone is Australian but just wanted to wish everyone who celebrates it a happy asutralia day )
>
>Cadence74

Information please! How does one celebrate Australia Day? Significance of the date?

Eli (of the USA - 4th of July - fireworks/ hotdogs/ swimming pool/beer - NOT in that order)

Réponse
28/01/04 02:47 en réponse à cadence74.
Hi Eli

The 26th of January 1788 was the date that the first white settlers landed in australia. So it's essentially Australia's birthday that we celebrate. The reasons for celebrating have changed over the years, but the basis is still celebrating the first white settlement of the country. If you want to find out more you can go to the australia day council website

http//www.nadc.com.au/about_ad.asp

Cadence74

>>Now I know not everyone is Australian but just wanted to wish everyone who celebrates it a happy asutralia day )
>>
>>Cadence74
>
>Information please! How does one celebrate Australia Day? Significance of the date?
>
>Eli (of the USA - 4th of July - fireworks/ hotdogs/ swimming pool/beer - NOT in that order)

Réponse
28/01/04 03:03 en réponse à cadence74.
>
>Cadence74

Hi Cadence74, and all Aussies!
Wishing u a happy Australia Day !

Modérateurs du Forum : griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.