« Revenir vers World Events

Mini Meeting in England

Vue combinée Vue Plate Arborescence
Threads [ Previous | Suivant ]
toggle
Mini Meeting in England
Réponse
01/11/06 15:57
Is there any chance of having a mini meeting in England. I have heard about the other meetings held and they sound like a lot of fun. It would be nice to meet some fellow Triddlers or Griddlers (I am more of a triddler myself).

Re: Mini Meeting in England
Réponse
01/11/06 21:55 en réponse à bangled.
Look a couple of posts below...Ra100 will be in London during the 11th of december. Seems like a good way of getting to know the creator of the whole site!!!

Maarten

Réponse
01/11/06 22:24 en réponse à bangled.
[quote="dreamtheater"]Look a couple of posts below...Ra100 will be in London during the 11th of december. Seems like a good way of getting to know the creator of the whole site!!!

Maarten

hmm...it seems that I have been a little bit premature...I just heard from Ra100 that his trip to London is cancelled, so the mini-meeting is off (for now)...

I do hope that you find some other griddicts in England that are willing to come together, and if you do...WE WANT PICTURES!!! emoticon emoticon

Maarten

Réponse
02/11/06 06:31 en réponse à bangled.
Hi London boys and girls. Unfortunately my scheduled trip to London was canceled. I'll go to Vienna instead.
emoticon

Réponse
03/11/06 09:23 en réponse à bangled.
[quote="Ra100"]Hi London boys and girls. Unfortunately my scheduled trip to London was canceled. I'll go to Vienna instead.
emoticon

Well now I know where to look in the forum's for people visiting I shall keep an eye out. I don't actually live in London but it's a nice 1 hour train journey so would be no problem.

Modérateurs du Forum : griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.