« Revenir vers World Events

MiniMeeting in Antwerpen, maandag 29 januari 2007

Vue combinée Vue Plate Arborescence
Threads [ Previous | Suivant ]
toggle
Maandag 29 januari komt Ra100 – de maker van de programma’s voor deze site – voor een kort bezoek naar Antwerpen. Enkele Griddicts hebben al afgesproken met hem uit eten te zullen gaan.
Het is kort dag, maar het zou erg leuk zijn om nog wat anderen te ontmoeten tijdens deze MiniMeeting. :occasion5:

Neem contact op met Ra100 of Jeltje via het postvak of hier in het forum, als je er ook bij wilt zijn.

And for the non-Dutch speaking:

On Monday (January 29th) Ra100 - the master of the applets in this site - will be in Antwerp for a short visit. Several Griddicts already promised to join him there, to have dinner in the centre of town.

We know it is a short notice, however it would be great to meet some other people there as well.
Please contact Ra100 or Jeltje via the message box or here in the forum if you want to join the Mini-Meeting.:hello: :hello:

Re: MiniMeeting in Antwerpen, maandag 29 januari 2007
Réponse
21/01/07 13:45 en réponse à Jeltje.
I'm on call duty that night, so I can't come.

Réponse
22/01/07 23:30 en réponse à Jeltje.
I see you're both online. How was it???? Or are you still in Antwerp, logging on at an internet café? emoticon

Réponse
22/01/07 23:35 en réponse à Jeltje.
LOL, Renée, you're too early. The Mini-meeting is next Monday. Does this mean you still might be able to join us?

Jelga :hello:

Réponse
23/01/07 11:06 en réponse à Jeltje.
[quote="Jeltje"]Does this mean you still might be able to join us?

I'm sorry to say: no.
On Mondays I shuffle hughe amounts of crates with frozen (raw) dogfood around in a giant freezer (- 20 degrees). The amount of hours varies from week to week, but experience has tought me that, after lifting and moving around a couple of hundred kilos of frozen stuff, coming home fairly late and thawing out, I'm not able to do much of anything on a Monday evening. emoticon

Have fun, say "Hi" for me and I hope some more people will join you guys in Antwerp!

Réponse
29/01/07 23:52 en réponse à Jeltje.
Now can I ask how it was in Antwerp??? :twisted:

Réponse
29/01/07 23:56 en réponse à Jeltje.
It was great!!! emoticon

More tomorrow, with a few pics.

Jelga

Réponse
01/02/07 00:36 en réponse à Jeltje.
Promised to show you some pics of our MiniMeeting, so here they are. emoticon In the end work interfered with two of the participants so we were only with three persons, Ra100, Maxima and me on this Monday evening. But we had a great time anyway!

We met in a typical Antwerp pub, walked around the cathedral a couple of times in search of a restaurant and ended up in a jazz-cafe. We discussed the site, gossiped about other users and even managed to talk about things that didn't have to do anything with Griddlers.

All in all, a typical fun Minimeeting!

Jelga
Attachement

Attachement

Pièces jointes: DSC05161.jpg (104,9k), DSC05170.jpg (85,6k)

Réponse
01/02/07 00:41 en réponse à Jeltje.
And some more pics emoticon
Attachement

Attachement

Pièces jointes: DSC05163.jpg (79,7k), DSC05169.jpg (93,8k)

Réponse
01/02/07 07:12 en réponse à Jeltje.
nice photos,thank"s

Réponse
01/02/07 15:31 en réponse à Jeltje.
Nice photo's emoticon .
The food looks good, you wrote about the rest, so the meeting was a succes in all it's aspects emoticon

Sorry I had to miss it, but there's always next time (I hope).

Modérateurs du Forum : griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.