Griddlers Meeting 2008

Vue combinée Vue Plate Arborescence
Threads [ Previous | Suivant ]
toggle
Griddlers Meeting 2008
Réponse
31/08/08 17:30
Hi you all,

probably the first one at home so I'm the first to let you all know we did have a great weekend. Naturally the wether helped a lot (just sunshine all weekend).
We tried some geo-catching, which was real fun doing, and for sure we brought the 'big puzzle' we started in Delft. Lies was the lucky one to take it home this time and we are looking forward to hear about her solving the 'big one'.

Unfortunately we didn't get connected to the internet, but we found some old fashion ways to do our griddlers.

To me it was a great weekend, and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Greetings from the Netherlands,

Jodmie

RE: Griddlers Meeting 2008
Réponse
31/08/08 17:48 en réponse à jodmie.
Yes it was for sure a great weekend

Harm

Réponse
31/08/08 20:10 en réponse à jodmie.
I want to thank everyone who came to the meeting. It was great.

Erik

Réponse
31/08/08 20:53 en réponse à Hawkmoon.
I had a great time too! Too tired to write much more, but here's the first pic of the people who were there.

Jelga
Attachement

Pièces jointes: meeting2008-001.jpg (127,0k)

Réponse
31/08/08 20:58 en réponse à Jeltje.
back row: Dreamtheater, hawkmoon, harmless_52, Lies, Zr40, rolmops
front row: troefboer, tkrholic, ElinaMaria, bullfrosch + husband Tom, jodmie
and me in front of them all :hello:

Réponse
01/09/08 20:47 en réponse à Jeltje.
Back to Finland after spending one night at bullfrosch after the meeting. Summer holiday is over and it is back to normal life again with a downside of having about 10 degrees (celsius) at the moment and good point being able to go to own sauna. emoticon
Bullfrosch did a great job by introducing geocaching so we will see if I have new hobby too...

Thank you for Jeltje, jodmie and bullfosch for organizing the meeting and thank you everyone for the nice company, great meeting you all!

Réponse
01/09/08 22:45 en réponse à ElinaMaria.
I was also there but im not on the picture, and it was really a nice day that i didnt want to miss. emoticon

kim_kol

Réponse
15/09/08 05:52 en réponse à ElinaMaria.
As a result of this introducing to geocaching, yesterday I found my first cache on my own
Thanks Buillfrosch for this new hobby

Harm.

Réponse
16/09/08 09:30 en réponse à harmless_52.
thank you too for the wonderful time!
for all whom are interested in which geocaches we found or if you want to log them because you now have your own account :
here
is the link to the geocaches we did this weekend. it `s "ruprecht" and the "i-iiii+i" serie....

Modérateurs du Forum : griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.