« Revenir vers Suggestions and Developments

Undo/Redo Workshop and Solver

Vue combinée Vue Plate Arborescence
Threads [ Previous | Suivant ]
toggle
Undo/Redo Workshop and Solver
Réponse
11/12/02 11:28
I'd like to see an Undo/Redo function in the workshop, at list a few steps. That would also be nice for the solver.

I like the idea of importing files to your workshop. Wonderful concept!

Re: Undo/Redo Workshop and Solver
Réponse
12/12/02 05:52 en réponse à talanimal.
>I'd like to see an Undo/Redo function in the workshop, at list a few steps. That would also be nice for the solver.
>
>I like the idea of importing files to your workshop. Wonderful concept!

In solver applet there is a redo function on Backspace. No redo .

File importing is only in very simple version. I plan somewhen do better import with image resizing and mapping pallete that you can simply take your photo and transform it to puzzle. I made a test program for neddlework , it can find rigth color of cotton from set of available colors of manufacturer.

Bye Ra100

Réponse
12/12/02 21:35 en réponse à talanimal.
>>I'd like to see an Undo/Redo function in the workshop, at list a few steps. That would also be nice for the solver.
>>
>>I like the idea of importing files to your workshop. Wonderful concept!
>
>In solver applet there is a redo function on Backspace. No redo .
>
>File importing is only in very simple version. I plan somewhen do better import with image resizing and mapping pallete that you can simply take your photo and transform it to puzzle. I made a test program for neddlework , it can find rigth color of cotton from set of available colors of manufacturer.
>
>Bye Ra100

Direct import was going to be my next sugestion... ;) T.

Réponse
13/12/02 06:01 en réponse à talanimal.
>Direct import was going to be my next sugestion... ;) T.

Direct import is not possible due to security properties of java applets. Applets can read local files only when are signed by accepted signer with valid certificate isued by trusted certification authority. I can sign my applets but I have only self signed certificate and official certificate cost aprox $600.

Bye Ra100

Réponse
18/12/02 11:28 en réponse à talanimal.
>>Direct import was going to be my next sugestion... ;) T.
>
>Direct import is not possible due to security properties of java applets. Applets can read local files only when are signed by accepted signer with valid certificate isued by trusted certification authority. I can sign my applets but I have only self signed certificate and official certificate cost aprox $600.
>
>Bye Ra100
The page javascript is able to write and read cookies, so if the applet is able to "talk" with page JS, it can be used for saving up to one puzzle in a cookie(the way can be found everytime).

Modérateurs du Forum : griddlers_team, elad, Ra100, chefmomster2, domi77, dreamtheater, elimaor, ElinaMaria, Jeltje, sslug, cosmictrombonis, raist.
Please read the Board-wide Policies before you start using this forum.